Saturday, December 24, 2011

I like Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain...

(Caribbean Adventures part IV)

Well, I actually prefer my Pina Coladas virgin, and I'm not all that fussed on getting caught in the rain, but I doubt Rupert Holmes really did either. That's not the point. By the time I left I was in an awesome mood and my life feels refreshed. Possibly I just like the cliche, but it put me in the best mood I've been in for ages. And I've been in a pretty good mood anyway.

Since I've last posted, I have seen a man climb a coconut tree, had a lesson about coconuts (it was really for the kids, but hey), eaten waaaaaay to much coconut, walked through the jungle in the dark at night with two kids after our golf-cart light stopped working, and been caught in the rain and had a (virgin) Pina Colada within ten minutes. Not even intentionally, I just asked what they had and took a fancy to Pina Colada (the kids had virgin Pina Coladas the other day, they're super-tasty). Why a virgin Pina Colada Sam, that's not like you. Yeah, I know, this is possibly the first time in the world I have ever ordered a mocktail for myself. But it's not like I actually like rum anyway. Plus I had to drive home afterwards. A golf cart that is, not a real car. I still can't drive those. Although I'm thinking I might start lessons when I get back to London, after all this practice around the golf course. Cause, you know, driving an actual car in London is totally comparable to driving a golf cart around a resort in the Caribbean, absolutely. There are at least three stop signs, and several intersections. I'm gonna be an awesome driver (the kids don't agree with me for some reason).

Anyway, I must try to lose this ridiculous mood before I can sleep and get up nice and early again tomorrow for another day of fun in the sun (or rain, wind AND shine, like today).

Sam xx

No comments:

Post a Comment