Monday, February 20, 2012

Oh phone companies... how I hate you all.

I recently had a few issues with o2 being a bit retarded in regards to my account. So I called them up and yelled at them. They didn't do anything useful, just said "That's the way it is" and listened to me rant at them. I was pissed off with it that I was trying to remember why the hell I joined them in the first place. Just now I was trying to top up my (Vodafone) dongle for the first time in almost a year. Could I remember my account log-in details? No, of course not. So I clicked the "reset password" button, and received the email with a link where I could reset my account. Then the problems started. I the page didn't load properly. Eventually it timed out or something, so I thought I would try it again. Now all I can get is a message saying "There seems to be a problem with your account, please contact us or try again" (No Sh*t!) well, of course trying again doesn't achieve any better results. Can I contact them? Oh hell no. Firstly, here are a variety of numbers. Have fun working out which one is one you can even call from your particular phone (Landline? cellphone? Vodafone? Non-vodafone? Pre-pay? Account?). Then, when you do call... well, did you call? It seems to be dropping the call without connecting. Have I got the wrong number? Repeat x3. Nope, definitely the right number. Call again. Line drops. WHAT THE HELL VODAFONE!!!! Now I remember why I switched to o2- because you are complete MORONS! If you are closed at this time of night, then you could at least have a recorded message to say so. Just arbitrarily refusing to connect peoples calls is a DICK thing to do. At least when o2 piss me off I can tell them they're being brainless morons. But no, Vodafone can't even do that. So I will resort to slagging them off on my blog. Sorry, I'm sure most of you (probably all of you) don't care, but I felt the need to vent. Boo Vodafone!


No comments:

Post a Comment