Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I'm no grammar Nazi,

but I would like to say that I love all you people who can actually put a sentence together without contradicting yourself three times over.

Seriously, I would hope that someone with the same level of qualifications as myself might at least be able to construct a sentence coherently. It doesn't need to be nice, pretty or poetic, it just needs to be functional.

More words does not equal better. I'm sorry. More words equals more opportunities to make an ass out of yourself because you aren't using them properly.

I know I have awesome powers of writing stuff, but I can't actually use them when I can't make head or tail of what I'm trying to re-write.

Thank you for listening to my ranting.

You can go back to being normal, vaguely coherent people again.

No comments:

Post a Comment