Saturday, February 19, 2011

Building features in Prague



Cathedral!!!



And that same massive window from the inside:


Stained glass window behind the altarpiece was amazingly massive, and incredibly detailed, which you probably can't see in this picture, so you'll have to take my word for it.


And Prague has a seriously quirky side. I possibly should have put this in to the 'weird Prague' section, but I think that one will be too full already. Looks like a building covered in giant ants? Yeah they're actually giant babies. Seriously, I've no idea.


So that's some of Prague's awesome buildings. As you've probably gathered the cathedral was the highlight, but rest assured there were many, many awesome buildings. I just haven't got time to try and find them all, or decided on the relative merits of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment